Here is why celebrities include bone broth in their diet.
Many celebrities swear by some of their beauty secrets and fans are always waiting for them to spill them. After Kylie Jenner revealed she has bone broth throughout the day, many of her fans started to find out about bone broth and discovered she is not the only celebrity who loves having it.
Gwyneth Paltrow, Shailene Woodley, Mindy Kaling, and late Kobe Bryant all have one thing in common, their love for bone broth. It is not a dish that was discovered just now and has been a part of the diet of our ancestors who made the maximum use of leftover meat.
After getting the meat of the animals that are consumed, people use ligaments, bones, and joints to make this broth and it has several advantages to offer. Curious to find out why your favorite celebrities swear by it? Here are the reasons.
Benefits of consuming bone broth
There are many benefits of consuming bone broth as provides a range of nutrients that keep hair, skin, and general health in check. Here are the advantages:
– Provides your body with glutamine, proline, glycine, and collagen.
– Provides micronutrients including sulfur, magnesium, and calcium.
– It is easy for the body to absorb nutrients from the broth.
– Helps in fixing leaky gut.
– Can help overcome nutritional deficiencies due to food intolerance.
– Improves joints and bone health.
– Boosts the functioning of the immune system.
Ways to make bone broth
It is easy to make bone broth at home, and you can even use it to make chicken soup, ramen and even turn it into a meal using various recipes. Here is how you can make bone broth at home.
You can definitely add it to your diet as it has some amazing benefits but make sure to speak with your nutritionist first to understand how you can accommodate bone broth in your diet in order to reap maximum benefits.