Here are 5 quick tips for a great travel
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page. Nor I or anyone else can travel the road for you. Slow down, take some time out from the monotonous life and travel around as it will help you rediscover your inner soul.
Studies prove that people who travel more are open-minded and live a less stressful life. Travelling makes you a learned person, giving you a lot of experience and stories to share with other people.
The best way to travel is to travel alone. This can be the best experience of your life. Travel solo for a countless reasons, whether to discover new frontiers, pursue business opportunities, or simply to rest and relax. Travelling solo will help you challenge and overcome your insecurities and fears. This will give you sense of individualism and freedom. Here are some tips to those who want to travel and travel alone:
1. Plan ahead: Research and decide on a place that you want to travel. Avoid hassles and book your tickets and hotels in advance. Save your money and plan your finances.
2. Know the danger: The more you know about the place, the safer and happier you feel while travelling. If you aren’t very sure of yourself to encounter and overcome the unknown dangers then chose a place of your own comfort level where you know you are safe. Be vigilant and careful on who you trust. Watch out for criminals, especially the ones who target women travellers. While travelling in local buses or trains make sure you seat next to a person of the same sex. Never go walking, jogging alone in secluded areas, especially at night.
3. Travel light: Travel as light as possible this will not only save you from theft but will also give you a certain level of freedom to roam about without being tensed about your luggage.
4. Do not shop: Remember you have come out to roam and travel and not to shop. Keep your objective in mind. Shop something that has cultural value.
5. Stay connected:Travelling solo can be risker and your safety should not be at risk. Register yourself with embassy, use the women safety apps as precautions. Stay connected with your family and friends. Keep the updated with your itinerary.