Make these amazing dishes for your party
Organizing a party is not an easy task and especially at home. Food plays a major role in a get-together as everyone expects delicious food when they are invited to a gathering. So, here we bring you two amazing recipes that you can easily cook. Both these recipes can be served with different purpose one in snacks and the other as a main course.
Recipe of delicious Kacche Gosht ki Biryani:
Although we generally hear about Hyderabad and Lucknow being the cities, where people, are fond of Biryani. But, trust us, Biryani makes the best main course dish as one dish plus raita and you are sorted. Biryani needs proper time and right ingredients to get that amazing flavor. So, here it goes:
Serving for 2 People
Preparation Time-30 minutes
• Rice 250gm
• Mutton cut 750gms
• Star anise 1gms
• Bay leaves 1gms
• Black cardamom 1no
• Black cumin seeds 1gms
• Black peppercorn 2gms
• Green cardamom 1gms
• Cinnamon sticks 2gms
• Cloves 1gms
• Salt to taste
• Coriander powder 3gms
• Cumin powder 2gms
• Onions, sliced 100gms
• Tomatoes, chopped 50gms
• Saffron strands 2gms
• Oil/Ghee 5gm
• Rose water 20ml
• Kewra essence 10ml
• green chilies
• Fresh mint Chopped 1gms
• Coriander leafs 2gms
• Garam masala 5gms
• Red Chili powder 2gms
• Ginger paste &garlic Paste 20gms
• Raw papaya paste 20gms
• 4 Tbsp Hung curd 30gms
• 1 Lemon (juiced) 30gms
• In a mixing bowl, put marinated mutton pieces with papaya paste and mix properly and keep in the fridge for overnight.
• Take Mutton out of Refrigerator and add yogurt, Green chilies, salt, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, ginger & garlic paste, fried Onion, fresh Mints, fresh coriander, garam masala and then mix well.
• Cover properly and keep in the fridge for 30minuts.
• Boil rice by adding salt in it and cook till half done and then drain the water.
• Take half cooked rice in a deg/heavy bottomed container. Sprinkle green cardamom, cinnamon, clove, black pepper, kewra water, rose water, add some ghee over the rice and mix well.
• Place Marinated Mutton and rice on the top of it. Sprinkle with remaining spices, pour dissolved saffron in warm milk, cover with silver foil and seal properly
• Place tawa under the pan and cook on low heat for 30 minutes. Keep it for 15minutes and serve hot with any raita.
Popular South African Dish:
Bunny Chow is a famous delicacy in South Africa. It is a local dish of Durbanian’s since 1940. It is made from bread filled with curry or you can use a bun too. If you are a vegetarian you can fill the curry with veggies and if you are a non-vegetarian you can go for meat or chicken. It is not very easy to find Bunny Chow in India so we have brought the recipe of it for you so you can enjoy it at your home:
Serving for 1 person
Preparation Time- minutes 5 to 8 minutes
• Flour 90gms
• Gluten 2gms
• Bread improver 2gms
• Yeast 2gms
• Salt 1gms
• Water 50ml
• White sesame seeds 2gms
• Chicken tikka 80gms
• Dice onions 10gms
• Capsicum 5gms
• Coriander 5gms
• Coriander powder 3gms
• Degi Mirch 3gm
• Lemon 5ml
• Chat masala 3gms
• Cumin powder 2gms
• Oil 10ml
• In a mixing bowl sieve flour, gluten and bread improver.
• Dissolve yeast in warm water, add salt, add flour and make a smooth dough with the help of dough kneader.
• Divide the dough into three equal balls, size approx 40 gms each.
• Cover the dough and let it rise until it doubles at a warm place or proving chamber for a ½ hour.
• Punch dough down and make round shape and place it in a greased ring for proving.
• Milk wash on top of the proved bunny chow spread white sesame seeds on top.
• Bake it at 180*c to 190*c for about 15 to 20 minute until golden brown.
Or get buns from a store, scoop center and heat them for 10 minutes in the oven.
Method of Stuffing.
• Take cooked tandoori chicken and cut into small dices.
• Heat oil in the pan add chopped onions and capsicum. Sauté for a while and then add chicken tikka and spices like Coriander, Degi Mirchi, chat Masala, cumin powder. Add a little bit of water and cook till water evaporates.
• Take baked Bun and hollow it from the middle. Fill Chicken filling and serve hot. Garnish with chopped coriander and Julienne fried eggs.
• Serve with Condiment of Mint chutney or tomato sauce
Recipes by Eros Hotel, New Delhi